To do this, follow these steps
1 Click on project name. Right-click and select Properties
2 Click on Packaging
3 Check Compress JAR File
4 Accept changes, click ok
5 Click the button in the ribbon tab with the hammer (clean and build project)
6 Go to the directory where your project is stored
7 Look in the dist folder
It should be located there if everything went alright. Make sure you aren’t excluding any files when the jar file is being set up in the dist folder.
1. Change directory to the desired folder in the local macine.
2. Create repo (if needed)
git remote add origin <remote-git-repo-url>
3. Create new branch
git checkout -b <new-branch-name>
(This will create the branch in local git repo.)
3. Add and commit files
git add .
git commit -m "pushing to create new branch <new-branch-name>"
4. Push to create branch in remote repo
git push -u origin <new-branch-name>
1. type in the following command –
sudo apt-get install sqlite3 libsqlite3-dev
2. After installation check installation, sqlite terminal will give you a prompt and version info –
SQLite version 3.8.2 2013-12-06 14:53:30
Enter ".help" for instructions
Enter SQL statements terminated with a ";"
3. To quit –
4. Go to desired folder and create database –
naved@neo:~$ sqlite3 database_name.db
It’ll create database_name.db in the folder you’ve given the command.
5. To check whether the database has been created give the following command in sqlite3 terminal –