You’ll need CMake or Cygwin to compile and generate the exe files. I have used cygwin for my purpose.
- Install Cygwin, make sure to check devel packages during installation for ‘make’ packages to install.
- Add cygwin path (eg. C:\cygwin64\bin) to system PATH.
- Run cygwin terminal and cd to unzipped libsvm-ranksvm-3.20 directory
- Run make. svm-train.exe, svm-predict.exe, and svm-scale.exe will be generated.
- You can run from cygwin terminal using ./svm-train or from dos prompt in usual manner.